10 Mayıs 2008 Cumartesi

It is just ineteresting... I was looking an apartment maybe since 1 month and yesterday all of the chances at once. I decided to get one of them before loosing it because according to my experiences, if you are not decisive and fast, there is not so much chance for you here to get an apartment. I was happy with ym choice. Then this morning I got a message from my friend who was helping me about finding the apartment. She was saying that the landlord we visited last week decided to give the apartment to us. It is just ineteresting because I liked her apartment but she did not accept to make any discount and I could not get the apartment, I continued to search and probably she continued to rent. Then she turned to me anad even she was ready to accept what I offered to her. Life... Lots of 'if' sentences came into my mind (if she could call me just yesterday before getting the other apartment, if the real estate agency gave the information about the one that I rent just a little bit later etc. etc.) and all of them ends at the same word; nasip... I just felt that God is totally inside all these 'if' sentences!
By the way, it is also interesting for me that I have rented an apartment in my life for the first time, by myself and for us, interesting and nice feeling :)
...
I do not know how many years later after watching the second part of the movie, but I am not sure that it is not 9 years as the director's break between his two movies, I could watch Before Sunrise yesterday. I have just different order two watch them because actually Before Sunset is the second part of the movie and maybe should have seen later but I watched it first then now I saw Before Sunrise, the first one. But there is one thing that is not different between these two movies, I really liked both of them. Again, as in the second one, Jessy and Celine are visiting some places and walking together and at the same talking about different things. This time they are visiting Vienna. I could also have chance to get an idea how this city looks like. After watching Before Sunset where Paris views are seen I could go to Paris in real life. Maybe this time again I can have chance to see Vienna, who knows! And actually Vienna is not that far from Bosnia in terms of distances and in some aspects. Because of the common heritage, there are so much things from Austria-Hungary empire times here. Well, both of them are younger in that movie and seem more energetic, excited... Again the musics inside the movie are really nice. I would like to add one of them here. 'Come Here' from Kath Bloom...


And some passages from a conversation that I really like but I have them only in Turkish:
" Celine: Ben şuna inanıyorum: Eğer bir çeşit tanrı varsa, bu bizim içimizde olamazdı, ne senin ne de benim, ama sadece şu aramızdaki küçük mesafede olurdu. Eğer bu dünyada büyü diye bir şey varsa, bu başka birinin seninle paylaştıklarını anlama çabası olmalıdır. Biliyorum, bunu başarmak neredeyse imkânsız, kim umursar ki? Ama cevap çaba göstermek olmalıdır."

Hiç yorum yok: