19 Eylül 2009 Cumartesi

Bayram Serif Mubarek Olsun!

After 1 month fasting period, now, it is time to celebrate it. My eids (bayramlar) have been experiencing different paths than my childhood times since long time. This eid will be a bit different also. I am in Sarajevo with my husband. We did not do something so special like baklava or something like that but I tried to make our home more beautiful than usual. (You can see our sofa below with new pillow covers on it, which I liked so much). Instead of relatives and friends we will have eid gathering in univeristy with other teachers.
...
You can wonder what this package is about. I got a big letter for eid (actually not for eid but it became like that). I ordered books from 'Kitap Yurdu' first time and I was quite wonderous when I could get it, if I could get it at all etc. etc. Yees, I got it just before the eid. I was so happy to get it with 6 books inside and 26 stamps on it :)
...
Hani Barış Manço söylerdi ya "Bugün bayram, erken kalkın çocuklar... giyelim en güzel elbiselerimizi..." O çocukluk heyecanları geride kaldı belki ve belki biz yarın erken kalkamayacağız ve de bayramlık cicilerimiz yok artık ama kalkıp şöyle güzel bir kahvaltı sofrası hazırlayıp birbirimizin bayramını tebrik edeceğiz inşallah. Tabi, yaşı benden küçük olan eşimin el öpme töreni de yeni bir tat bayramlarımda :)

Hiç yorum yok: