11 Eylül 2009 Cuma

Autumn, Höst, Sonbahar, I do not know how it is said in Bosnian :)

Another autumn in my life... I am happy to see another one with all these colorful leaves lying on the streets under the trees, a bit chilly weather and melancholy. I do not know why but I can get peace and comfort and happiness in this nice season easier than as I get in the other ones.
...
Mutluluk ya da huzur denen şeyin anlık bir şey olduğunu düşünmüşümdür hep. Hem de illa öyle büyük büyük anların içinde hissedilen değil ama birden öyle işte geliveren ufak şeylerden... Sonbaharda çok hissediyorum bunu. Akşam kanepede uzanırken hafifçe üşüyen bedenime bir battaniye atarken ya da içimi ısıtsın diye hazırladığım kahvenin kokusunu içime çekerken ya da balkonda öylece durup etrafı seyrederken yüzüme hafifçe değip geçen rüzgar ile öyle bir anda huzurlu hissediveriyorum. Gelecek ve geçmiş yok oluveriyor hafızamdan, öylece bir an sadece ben ve şimdi kalıveriyoruz huzurla, mutlulukla.
...
The poster that I put above the page is from one of my favorite autumn movies, Autumn in New York. I suggest you to see if you get a chance even only for nice pitoresques of New York streets, parks in autumn. Here is one of its bakground musics, Beautiful by Jennifer Paige.

Hiç yorum yok: