23 Temmuz 2009 Perşembe

Religious Sitcom?

Probably most of you have heard or even became fan of different sitcoms, either in your own original language or from other languages and nations, like Bill Cosby, Avrupa Yakası, Nanny etc. Now, I would like to introduce you an alternative one; a religious sitcom :) You can wonder how it is possible to have sitcom about religious issues or about religious people but basically being religious is not immune from facing with the funny parts of every day activities. Yes, this sitcom which is about a small community in Canada tries to do that. And according to my opinion they do quite well, even better than I could imagine. If you have possibilities to find, I would suggest you watch this sitcom called 'Little Mosque on the Prairie'. Actually, as I know, one of the Turkish TV channels was planning to show some episodes. But I am not sure if they ever have done or continue to do it.

Hiç yorum yok: