22 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

First Snow of the Year in Sarajevo

We were expecting actually the first snow since few weeks ago because it started to become so cold here. Yes, it started to snow yesterday night; heavily... As usual, I do not know the reason still, but I became happy to watch it from the window. When I woke in the morning, I have seen that everywhere became white, clean and clear. Especially the tiny trees on which white snow became the part of their leaves, were very beautiful. But I was not so eager to go out and feel it by my own at least. Maybe this is one of the changes via getting older, I mean, I feel more comfortable to watch it without feeling and playing as we were doing during our childhood. But I needed to go out in the evening anyway. It was cold but nice. I have thought for a while, I could not stop thinking this :(, how these people survived during winter time when there was war. What did they eat, how did they get warmness etc. etc.? Maybe still I am affected by the movie ,that I have watched recently about Sarajevo, called Perfect Circle produced by Abdulah Sidran who is one of the best producers of this country. Anyway... It was snowing here in Sarajevo which was enough to make me happy.
...
Belki de şimdi güzel bir vakit Cem Adrian'ın Kar'ını dinlemek için. (Benim bu adamı bir vakit canlı dinlemem gerekiyor sanırım)

Hiç yorum yok: