8 Aralık 2008 Pazartesi

First Bajram in Sarajevo

This is my first bajram (it is written like that in Bosnian because there is 'y' in Bosnian alphabet :) here in Bosnia. I was excited how it would be here. The first day was even better than I expected. First, in the morning, I woke up with music coming from outside. Some guys were acting live music for bajram and, of course for getting tip also. Then I went to girls' dormitory to have breakfast with so many people. It was really nice. Especially the food part was really nice, I ate a lot :)) But how could I resist? Look at those..Then I have visited another dorm, again to eat :) By the way, I saw so many flower sellers on the streets, if someone would like to buy while visiting their friends, relatives etc. I also saw so many families who were going to visit in their nice clothes, as the same in Turkey. The day is not over for me yet, I have one more place to go, of course to eat again :)
...
The mosques are lightful all around the city. People tried to follow the rules of Kurban and tried to share among each other.
All in all, as how Bosnian says it, "Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun!"

1 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

bayram da orada cok guzel olmali, huzun kokan huzurlu bayramlar oldugunu tasavvur ediyorum, orada yasayanlar daha iyi bilir.