6 Ekim 2008 Pazartesi

Back to Sarajevo

After 2 month vacation in Linköping, I have turned back to Sarajevo on saturday night. Trips are never easy! I woke in the morning in Linköping/Sweden and I ended up in Sarajevo/Bosnia in the evening. What a change! Suddenly Swedish speaking people switched to Bosnian speaking ones but there is still a common point for me that I can not understand any of them. As soon as I arrived, rain met me here. Never ending rain... While I was looking around me when I was in taxi, I noticed so many commercials about political parties and their candidates. Then I understood that there should be elections soon. Ya, was right! The local elections were held just yesterday. Being a foreign is something like that. You even do not know when the elections are. All in all, it was nice feeling to come back, I think I have missed to be here. And also missed our apartment. But it is pity that my lovely guy needs to stay in Linköping. Well, it is time to be patient about being apart but it is hard to be alone when I got used to be two. Let's see...

Hiç yorum yok: